Reports to: Director of Operations
Ideal candidate is a clear communicator with attention to detail.
We are a 45 year-old custom manufacturer of rotationally moulded plastic parts and products. We specialize in a broad range of industries including: marine navigation, transportation, aerospace, aquaculture, waste management, play parks and spas. We have a drive to play with materials to create longer lasting products with reduced environmental footprint.
Our long-term strategy is centered around two pillars:
- Growing our existing large customer base and continually adding to our capabilities to better support our valued OEM partners; and
- Creating branded product lines where we see the potential for incremental innovation in markets saturated with commoditized products.
We currently have a number of new products in our pipeline and are looking to strengthen our technical team so that we can better support these initiatives.
- Reception: Greet guests, answer phones, file, maintain office supplies
- Enter and maintain weekly production records
- Maintain materials spreadsheets
- Replenish Inventory: ensuring accuracy with adequate levels maintained
- Issue Purchase Orders with suppliers: verify pricing and delivery dates, and follow up.
- Issue invoices and track backorders
- Accounts Payable: post bills and issue cheques
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Other office assistance and duties as required
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to work well independently as well as with a team
- Able to multi-task
To be successful, you will need:
To achieve success, you possess an exceptional ability in finding workable solutions while remaining in a results driven mode. We are looking for an effective communicator, both written and verbal, who possesses the ability to explain and implement new ideas.
If this resonates with you, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting why you are the ideal candidate for this position. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Applicants who do not fit these criteria will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://nwplastics.com/apply-job?id=783 →